My client, the fastest growing chain of competitive socialising venues in the UK is urgently requiring a Project Manager that has experience managing fit out projects in the Hospitality Leisure and retail sector
Despite the pandemic, my client is looking to grow and open between 12-20 stores in the next 12 months and keep growing beyond. You will be immediately available and be able to help them deliver these venues by manging the fit-out & refurbishments.
With the speed that they're moving at t it's critical that the find an ambitious project manager to oversee our UK expansion and take charge of the new builds. The successful Project Manager can be based anywhere in the UK - location is not important. But you will need direct experience of fitting out shops, particularly in shopping centres.
The Project Manager will be able to
· Assist with the design of the new sites
· Liaise with the landlords to gain fit out approval (RD process experience required)
· Liaise with other project managers to create accurate schedules of works
· Source and manage contractors
· Keep the builds on schedule and on budget
· Ensure a safe, efficient site is maintained at all times
· Create a full scope of works & program for each build
· React to solve any on-site issues
· Take charge of implementing cost cutting measures
· Adhere to the client’s brand guidelines
· Help develop the client’s brand
· Improve the client’s fit out processes
· Deliver the client’s concept repeatedly and reliably
· Ensure efficient building control sign off
· Ensure timely PCs with all relevant documentation
To be considered for this role Project Managers will have:
· Project Management experience in either Leisure, Hospitality or Retail fitouts
· Experience with recognised project management methodologies such as Prince 2
· Demonstrable experience of working in large areas (Circa 10,000 square feet)
· Be able to travel to sites as required
· Have fantastic communication skills
· Be able to work with stakeholders and be happy to work to tight deadlines
My client’s venues combine games, cocktails & street food. The games range from axe throwing to minigolf and they typically install 8-12 different games in their venues and is a fantastic concept to be a part of.
Please only apply if you are immediately available and able to start by the end of May / beginning of June.