My client, a construction company, that works within the food and beverage industry, are looking for an experienced Project Manager with Food Construction and Small works experience to join their team.
To be considered for the Project Manager role, you will need to:
· Have demonstrable Food Construction and small works experience, working on projects in industrial kitchen and factories etc.
· Any other experience of the food industry would be beneficial, but experience specifically within the food construction industry is essential.
· You will have a proven track record as an individual who is able to deliver effectively and on time.
· Have Robust budget management experience to ensure costs are controlled within agreed budgets
· Possess excellent problem solving, planning and progress control skills are essential.
· Have the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Be able to understand critical path analysis and application.
· Excellent Customer care skills both face to face and in written communication.
· Successful ability to work to targets
· Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
· Clear thinker and innovator.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong process orientation in approach to work.
The successful Project Manager will be their client's point of contact for a number of consecutive contract works, and you will have responsibility for planning projects including arranging materials, method statements, risk assessments and organising labour etc.
As a Project Manager you will delegate a range of responsibilities to the staff to develop their skills and experience and support effective project delivery.
The Project Manager will be able to demonstrate where you have delivered projects to the high service demanded their client’s