Our client, a highly reputable, well established, Boutique Wealth Management Firm is seeking to recruit an ambitious, driven, qualified, experienced Paraplanner to join and compliment their expanding yet established team at their high-end central London offices on a permanent basis.
My client can offer the opportunity for further qualification and potential for progression into an IFA role within the business. The ideal Paraplanner will possess a minimum of three years’ experience within a comparable role with relevant CII qualifications and a comprehensive knowledge of regulatory requirements.
In order to be considered for this Paraplanner role you must be able to demonstrate:
· Solid experience in writing suitability reports in line with Financial Conduct Authority guidelines.
· Experience in providing advisers with detailed complex technical information and draft suitability reports and prepare financial plans.
· Able to manage adviser workloads including expectations and provide clear updates on their cases
· Ensuring all client files remain compliant
· Responsibility for preparing client meeting packs for on goings reviews and making sure all the information to deliver the client proposition is undertaken
· Excellent IT skills, preferably with a good working knowledge of Platforms, Intelligent Office, Voyant, Analytics and Defacto
· Assist the team and administration department where appropriate
· Good pension and investment knowledge
· Microsoft Office in particular Word and Excel and strong numeracy and statistical skills
· Comfortable with taking responsibility for a task and managing multiple cases simultaneously
· Ability to deal with conflicting demands and meet deadlines.
· Good written and verbal communication including good analytical skills.
· Responsible and flexible attitude to work.
· Self-motivated a good team player and the ability to work without supervision.
The successful Paraplanner will be able to undertake the following tasks and responsibilities:
· Researching, analysing, and compiling Financial Planning Reports
· Writing compliant bespoke Suitability Reports
· Conducting Pension consolidation and transfers
· Handling existing HNW client queries
· Providing research for Asset Allocation on existing portfolios
· Servicing existing clients by providing valuations and portfolio updates as and when required
· Quantifying and analysing clients existing investments.
· Develop professionally and achieve high levels of technical knowledge
· Exposure to varied and challenging work.
· The opportunity to grow the business and be part of its success.
· Develop technical skills and to build a role around the individual’s strengths.
· Flexible working opportunities.
This is an incredible opportunity to join market leading firm with a highly competitive package and opportunity for progression, all within a friendly and supportive, professional working environment.
Please apply if you’re a looking for a step up in your Paraplanning career.