My client a growing company in the Proptech space, is currently looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager who wants to get involved all marketing initiatives and decisions but who also participate and contribute to the direction of the business as a whole.
The Marketing Manager will be comfortable working within a start-up environment, be used to working alongside a CMO and CEO and will:
· Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing, and campaigns
· Develop and implement a marketing strategy (often as part of a wider sales and marketing programme)
· Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising, and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
· Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
· Monitor and report on competitor activity
· Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
· Communicate with target audiences and build/develop customer relationships
· Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press
· Work closely with external creative agencies to design marketing materials
· Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns, producing creative content, including videos and blog posts
· Run all social media channels (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
· Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions
· Source and secure sponsorship
· Liaise with designers and printers and organise photo shoots
· Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
· Conduct market research (e.g., using customer questionnaires or focus groups)
· Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
To be considered for this role applicants should have prior experience and involvement in social media marketing, growth marketing, paid search, and marketing strategy. The Marketing Manager will also be happy working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and diverse work environment that will support innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial ideas. You will also have:
· A Bachelor’s degree or similar
· Great communication and interpersonal skills
· Fantastic commercial awareness and business acumen with the ability to think strategically
The successful Marketing Manager will look forward to wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for their clients. My client will support you in obtaining qualifications with professional bodies relevant to your role.
The wide scope of the role provides a unique opportunity for a driven individual to use best practice to support and build a leading marketing function within the proptech space.