My client, a large, well-known, and growing an IT software and Business services provider is currently looking for an experience IT Field Services Team Leader
Working closely with the Head of Field Services The successful IT Field Services Team Leader, will have a good understanding of Windows operating systems from Win7 through to Win10 as well as a good awareness of the Microsoft 365 stack and Active directory. You must be able to translate technical knowledge and fixes into easy-to-understand business language and the IT Field Services Team Leader must have prior experience of leading a team of technical staff.
The successful IT field Services Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Experience of leading technical teams.
• Experience of creating and maintaining procedural documentation.
• Hardware support (laptops, desktops, tablets, docking stations / port replicators, printers and
• Supporting of Windows 7 – 10, Active Directory, Antivirus, SCCM, InTune, Microsoft 365 and all
• Troubleshooting of Corporate networks and Infrastructure.
• Experience of supporting a wide range of desktop applications within a corporate environment and
their interaction with ICT systems.
• Install replacement components within Desktops & Laptops.
• Use of windows deployment technologies.
• Proven ability in desktop and application support.
Successful applicants should have the following knowledge on which to draw:
• A good understanding of corporate networks and firewalls (no administration required but an
understanding of how these impact field support areas).
• Be able to support a wide range of staff levels and ICT competencies.
• Have knowledge of Asset Management and redundant IT equipment processes.
• Have any experience with disk encryption software.
• Possess exceptional customer service skills’
• Have the ability to manage a fast paced, diverse set of requirements daily.
• Possess excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to drive on-time delivery of tasks.
• Being qualified to at least ITIL V4 Foundation level would be an advantage, but ITIL V3 Foundation is
The Field Services Team which you would be joining, sit within the client’s Managed Services division and are the ‘face of I.T.’ to the business user community. Working closely with senior Managed Services staff, ICT colleagues and business users you will ensure that all work is completed to the highest standards and within the agreed targets and deadlines
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits package. You should only apply if you have the required technical expertise and also have been a team lead in the past.