My client a growing company in the Proptech space, is currently looking for an enthusiastic IOS Engineer who want to join a start-up organisation and make a significant contribution to it.
To be considered for the iOS Engineer role, the successful candidate will have the following experience:
· The Successful iOS Engineer does not need to be from a Proptech environment, but will need to have a minimum of three years iOS Engineering / Development experience
· Hands-on experience – you bring with you a wealth of knowledge when it comes to native iOS development and have demonstrable experience with Swift / SwiftUI.
· You will be Passionate about technology and learning – The scope of my client’s work includes AI and Machine Learning enabled by the data collected in significant volume through our IoT solutions. While it is not an obligation to be an expert in these fields, it is important to be excited about these technologies and their advancement so they can always keep ahead of the curve and keep delivering impactful solutions for their customers.
· You will have a Start-up mindset – you know that, while things can always be improved, good is better than perfect. You are agile and flexible in your approach and have an obsession for building things of value for your customers /users.
Joining a small team of iOS Engineers, you will play a key role in the success of the company. In particular, they envision the below to be areas where you will make a significant contribution:
· Quality engineering - you are an agile yet thorough iOS Engineer and follow software engineering best practices (KISS and DRY, testing, etc.)
· Technical leadership - You will focus on building the client’s iOS app from scratch to them to the next stage by catering to the needs of iOS users.
· Culture champion – Joining at this early stage means that iOS Engineers will have the responsibility to make sure they adhere to their values and create an environment where you encourage each other to be better and build the best possible product for our customers.
My client can offer a fast-paced, collaborative, and diverse work environment that will support innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial ideas. They deliver holistic real estate management solutions to their clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice.
Striving for quality and excellence in their work, my client recognises and rewards extraordinary performance among their employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities and will support you in obtaining qualifications with professional bodies relevant to your role.