Our client, a global fuel and energy company is looking for CRM Digital Analyst to join its team as soon as possible.
The CRM Digital Analyst will be tasked with creating and driving implementation of the digital channel and innovation CRM strategy into a number of business centre locations.
The Successful CRM Digital Analyst will:
· Be ideally from a large retailer, telecoms, or consultancy background - It is highly advantageous to have experience of working in large organisations within a virtual global environment.
· Have significant experience of working in customer centric service centre environments.
· Be highly experienced in using CRM systems, such as Salesforce.
· You will have successfully developed digital innovation solutions and ideally have a background in using workforce management tools such as call quality management tools or customer survey tools.
· Be motivated to learn and driven towards solving problems and recommending excellent solutions.
· It is important that you demonstrate strong written/oral communication skills and possess highly effective influencing skills to optimally handle conflicting viewpoints to agree ways forward.
· Possess strong presentation skills, including the ability to articulate sophisticated processes into easily digestible messages.
· Have exceptional time management and organisation skills and also have knowledge of Agile principles and Agile ways of working.
· Be educated to degree level (or equivalent).
The CRM Digital Anaylyst will be able to:
· Define the global customer and user experience in alignment with Customer & Product (C&P) and Customer Experience (CX) teams – driving the delivery of new technology to improve user and customer experience. Lead work with other parties, including suppliers to implement changes.
· Take overall product ownership and responsibility for articulating and monitoring clear benefits and efficiencies for each opportunity. Defining epics and user stories and analysing data to identify opportunities. You will Interview relevant operational teams and key business stakeholders, analyse requirements, and develop process / system requirements.
· Provide process expertise and knowledge to internal and external partners and users of the processes. Work with team members to enhance their business and technical know-how.
· Engage and participate in the global GBS CRM super user community to contribute to transformation, standardization and simplification changes and initiatives regarding global digital (channel, customer journey). Act as a key member of the design forum and Global Change Advisory Group by providing process input to enable assessment of global digital (channel, customer journey) related activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of diverse and forward-thinking design and solutions experts who sit firmly at the heart of my client’s business and their customers – delivering fantastic solutions and advancing my client’s agenda towards a net zero world.