My client a growing company in the Proptech space, is currently looking for an enthusiastic Android Developer who want to join a start-up organisation and make a significant contribution to it.
To be considered for the Android Developer role, the successful candidate will have the following experience:
· The Successful Android Developer does not need to be from a Proptech environment, but will need to have a minimum of three years Android Development experience
· Hands-on experience – Android Developers bring with you a wealth of knowledge when it comes to native Android development and in particular Kotlin, MVVM. You will also have knowledge in some dependency injection frameworks (e.g., Koin). Ideally you also have knowledge in some framework to deal with asynchronous tasks (e.g., Coroutines).
· You will be Passionate about technology and learning – The scope of my client’s work includes AI and Machine Learning enabled by the data collected in significant volume through their IoT solutions. While it is not an obligation to be an expert in these fields, it is important to be excited about these technologies and their advancement so they can always keep ahead of the curve and keep delivering impactful solutions for their customers.
· You will have a Start-up mindset – you know that, while things can always be improved, good is better than perfect. You are agile and flexible in your approach and have an obsession for building things of value for your customers /users.
Joining a small team of iOS Engineers, you will play a key role in the success of the company. In particular, they envision the below to be areas where you will make a significant contribution:
· Quality engineering - you are an agile yet thorough Android Developer
· Technical leadership - You will focus on building the client’s Android app from scratch to them to the next stage by catering to the needs of Android users.
· Culture champion – Joining at this early stage means that Android Developers will have the responsibility to make sure they adhere to their values and create an environment where you encourage each other to be better and build the best possible product for our customers.
My client can offer a fast-paced, collaborative, and diverse work environment that will support innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial ideas. They deliver holistic real estate management solutions to their clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice.
Striving for quality and excellence in their work, my client recognises and rewards extraordinary performance among their employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities and will support you in obtaining qualifications with professional bodies relevant to your role.