The Talent Partnership are delighted to be working exclusively to find an outstanding Account Executive for a market-leader in Payroll & Compliance, who have a global reach with their solution which helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, with a streamlined, self-serve process.
They believe companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so have building the tools to make that a reality. Their market-leading tech, expertise, and, most importantly, their team are crucial to their success. They firmly believe and have put into practice, that a set number of miles hiring radius should no longer limit how companies hire, because great talent is everywhere. Along with the quickly accelerating global talent market, our client exists to stay on top (and ahead) of all things international hiring, to help teams hire, manage, pay, and scale their global teams speedily and efficiently. With this, we are looking for an exceptional Account Executive with a true Hunter mindset, to join this rapidly growing company after their recent and significant funding and growth phase.
So, what does it look like?
As the Account Executive for your patch, you will be playing a crucial role of closing business within the SMB segment. You understand that your “Hunter” mindset will play one of the most vital roles in the company, managing and guiding the customer through their buying journey, from beginning to end, by providing subject matter expertise and a “class-above” customer experience. Account Executives are continually pushing the boundaries of performance to keep up with the demand for my client’s services. To achieve this, they:
· Make a high volume of sales presentations, made possible by extreme focus on good time management and control of the non-selling responsibilities.
· Work to achieve maximum account penetration and sales within an assigned SMB territory
· Manage inbound demo queue & own SMB inbound and maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails & social selling
· Master qualification and value-based selling using Command of the Message strategies.
· Maintain accurate SFDC data: accounts, opportunities, pipeline and forecasts.
· Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on the product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape
· Feedback on market opportunities and trends and play an active role in designing Deel’s long-term SMB strategy
· Attend industry events and leverage partnerships & marketing content to support the SMB top-of-funnel
About you – here are the skills and attributes we are looking for
· Consultative selling - relying on proven sales methodologies, you take a strategic and structured approach to identifying new business opportunities, engaging internal and client stakeholders, and closing deals.
· Develop and own a targeted account list and develop a territory plan for winning business with companies between 201-1,000 employees
· Discovery - you are curious about the people you speak with, you ask intelligent questions that result in meaningful insights, you probe in a way that leads people to step outside their mindset, you unearth pain points and elicit new ideas.
· Storytelling - you are able to capture your audience’s attention, keep them engaged, establish a connection, and build trust.
· Explaining - you can present a subject matter in a simplified way, that enables your audience to both understand it, and relay it back to others.
· Coachability - you have the ability to adapt and improve as required.
What do you need?
· Hunter mindset with the ability to close deals quickly and efficiently
· 1+ year of SDR experience
· 1+ year of AE experience
· Proven track record of performance and quota attainment
· Consultative selling, discovery, and negotiation skills with the ability to match customer needs to value
· Adept at using Salesforce.com and other sales tools
· Self-motivated and success-driven and willing to collaborate in a team environment
· Enthusiastic about technology, able to understand and present complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
· Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
· Excellent communication skills in one of the required languages
· Great network across your patch
· Ability to work in cross-functional teams to ensure Customer Success and Satisfaction
· Desire to work for a fast-paced start-up and take on increasing levels of responsibility
So, what’s in it for you?
· Life changing pre-IPO equity
· The option of getting paid in digital currency
· Work from wherever you want; the office, your house or (as long as you’re working) the beach!
· Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
· Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
· All-expenses paid international company off-sites
· Your birthday off
· All the latest tech you need
This is a huge and exciting opportunity to join a highly successful market-leader in a strong phase of growth and funding. If you believe you have what it takes to thrive and succeed here, we would like to hear from you. Interviews are available immediately, as well as starts for the perfect candidate.